If you require a more specific solution for your cash flow options then THINK work with a large panel of financiers within the invoice finance market who are able to offer a variety of packages that are tailored to your business.
What is Invoice Financing?
Invoice finance does what it says on the tin; it finances (unpaid) invoices. Many businesses will have 30, 60 or 90 days’ terms on some invoices, and IF lenders are prepared to loan usually 85% or more, of any one invoice upfront.
IF has traditionally been seen as the lender of last resort, but there are a number of new innovative lenders out there, that are happy to do one off (spot) invoices, if needed, and can use a variety of recovery methods to protect your business interests and privacy.
”We can arrange an invoice finance facility that will enable you to provide instant cash injections against the value of your invoices”
- Your financier will look after your sales ledger, freeing up your time to manage your business
- They credit check potential customers meaning you are likely to trade with customers that pay on time
- It can be arranged confidentially, so your customers won’t know that you’re borrowing against their invoices
- It lets you maintain closer relationships with your customers, because you’re still managing their accounts
- Access to funds within 24 hours
- Release up to 90% on outstanding invoices
- Security so that you’re protected against bad debt
- Choice of products that help grow your bottom line
- Comparison to current market rates
- Assistance in renegotiating terms with your current provider
- Greater flexibility
- Negotiate more favourable terms with suppliers