Our Asset Finance solutions allow business owners to free up much needed capital to help accelerate business growth.
What is ABL (Asset Based Lending)?
This is basically finance or re-finance for machines or anything considered an asset on the balance sheet; things like machinery, vehicles, catering equipment, in order to borrow money or get a loan.. You name it, there’s an asset lender out there willing to lend against it. The asset is used as security and therefore there isn’t usually other security required. An asset financier will usually lend up to 90% of the asset value, and monthly repayments will be, like any business loan, based on affordability and risk
There are so many asset lenders all specialising in different types of both hard and soft assets so shopping around and finding the right lender is vital to affordability.
It’s an industry vital to manufacturing and engineering, but on the other side of the coin, is often one un-utilised by others that are unaware of the potentially competitive benefits.
- ABL (Asset Based Lending) uses the new or existing asset as security for the loan
- Great way to fund large machine or any asset purchases
- Refinance existing assets to free up a company’s liquid capital
- Lenders tend to specialise in certain sectors and assets
- Over the 150 asset lenders in the market
- Choosing the wrong type of lender can cost a business more than needed
Funding is available for key growth assets, such as:
- New and used vehicles
- Printing machinery
- Construction equipment
- Engineering machinery
- Office equipment
- Medical equipment
- We offer competitive funding packages for both Hire Purchase and Finance Leases.