THINK Business Finance Limited are fully aware of the importance of data protection. The company policy applies to the User of this Website and THINK Business Finance Limited the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy sets out how we collect and process client’s data.
The service we offer to you will result in us having to share personal data with our service providers (Approved Lenders).
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms have the following definition:-
- “Data” means all information submitted to THINK Business Finance Limited via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- “Cookie” is a text file placed on your computer. When you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
- “THINK Business Finance Limited” are located at 31/34 Railway Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1QS
- “UK and EU Cookie Law” means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- “User” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by THINK Business Finance Limited and acting in the course of their employment;
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Data is collected only relating to the application for finance you are submitting. Data may be collected by this Website from time to time. This information may be provided by you the client or an authorised agent name;
- Full Name
- Date Of Birth
- Residential Address
- Contact details such as home phone/mobile and email address
- Financial Information (accounts and Bank Statements) – Personal and Business
- Telephone recording
- Required copies of identification in line with anti-money laundering and anti-fraud
Our Use and Disclosure of Data
All personal Data submitted will be retained by THINK for six months or such longer time as may be necessary.
The data collected will only be requested so we can provide you with the service and experience when using our web site. The relevant data will be used for the following reasons:
- Internal records
- To review the information to assess your creditworthiness for the type of product requested
- To follow anti money laundering procedures
- Promoting products that may be of interest to you
- To ensure that we provide you with the best possible service and advice when dealing with our service providers
The Data collected will not be disclosed to third parties without your authority/permission.
All Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Controlling Use of Your Data
When you are requested to send Data, options will be available to restrict our use of that Data.
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing Data with third parties.
You are legally entitled to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10.
Data security is very important and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
We also use social media plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Phone: 0203 880 9880
Changes to this Policy
Think Business Finance Limited reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites..
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 30th November 2017